The #1 multi-dimensional grandson fighting simulator in the galaxy is back and better than ever!
You’re Rick Sanchez, everyone’s favorite unstable genius. You’re yelling at Morty in your garage when a Mysterious Rick pops out of a portal and ruins your life. He traps you in an unfamiliar dimension where you discover that Morty collecting and fighting is the hottest new trend in the multiverse! Some more stuff happens and long story short the Council of Ricks takes your portal gun. Now you have to defeat Ricks across the multiverse and collect badges to get it back.
Good thing there are hundreds of versions of your grandson you can capture, train, and evolve! Stack your Morty deck with strong and diverse Mortys and travel dimensions to take down Rick after Rick for your Portal Gun and your freedom.
Insane Morty-based action:
• 300+ unique and bizarre Mortys. We got Cronenberg Morty, Pickle Morty, Car Morty, and more.
• Train, combine, and evolve Mortys to create your perfect Morty Deck.
• Battle & trade Mortys with your friends & enemies in multiplayer.
• Sustainably sourced Morty sounds.
• Let’s get these Mortys!
Other non-Morty related stuff to do:
• Battle for your freedom across the multiverse in Campaign.
• Fight your way through multi-tiered challenges in the Morty games.
• Craft items, complete side quests, or make investments to increase your wealth.
• Lots of characters and references and whatever from that show you like.
• Hours of distraction from your futile existence.
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website – https://www.adultswim.com/games
Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/donotsell
- A new way to trade Mortys with friends comes to Mortyland
- Make multiple trades a day with a free rotating trade slot every 24 hours
- List trades and browse friend's offers for you perfect Morty deck
- View Morty stats before accepting or rejecting a trade
- Morty Lock System
- You may now lock your Mortys to stop accidentally releasing, trading or evolving them
- Customer Support Upgrade
- Multiple backend SDK improvements
- Multiple backend improvements and bug fixes